Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Where's Waldo?

I've recently noticed that I haven't posted anything in..... forever! Nice to know no one noticed and panicked! Not to worry, I wasn't kidnapped by Somali pirates, been secretly campaigning for Obama or overwhelmed by the current recession.

Fact is I've just been dwelling in my own self pity since school has started this year. Seems I've been pretty busy, working on my Masters still and back teaching full time. I've been assigned two new courses this semester, Chemistry 20 & 30, which are fun, but a whole lot of work. As well... much to my chagrin, we've been renovating our basement with all my free time. With any luck we will have carpet in by the end of the week and baseboards, doors and trim by Christmas. The bathroom with be a stretch, but at the very least we should have a working toilet and running water.


So this will have to suffice for now.... back to the grind.

0 comments: