Saturday, February 21, 2009

How to feel like a Man in 5 easy Steps.

It might just be me, but nothing makes me feel like I'm living up to my cultural expectations as a "MAN" as when I build something.
It's not that I'm creating some kind of architectural wonder or saving humanity from disaster. I'm just making a bed... but regardless of it's overall place in the cosmos, building it has ensured my place in the stars next to Orion! I'm not the great hunter, I'm marko polo, the gyver of guys.

From 2009_02 Building Day

From 2009_02 Building Day

From 2009_02 Building Day

From 2009_02 Building Day

From 2009_02 Building Day

From 2009_02 Building Day

From 2009_02 Building Day

3 comments:

What an awesome bed! When we move you should come "visit" and build us an adult-sized version. We'll buy the beer and pass you nails.

I love it when you build stuff too! Mostly because I am scottish...

Is that code for "thrifty"?