Saturday, September 12, 2009

MIA Pt. I

Man has it been awhile since my last post...., other than the posting about Mr. Senda. Guess things have been busy. Oh yeah, Evan! Seems like this second month has taken it's toll and as the Summer came to an end we were busy getting the last bit of summer in. I think I'll update the rest of our summer in this post.

Saskatchewan.

We managed to head back out to Saskatchewan to see Dora's family. Her uncle/aunt and grandmother are still out in Kyle and the family cabin is there too. It was pretty fun for me this year as I spent a great deal of time golfing.... boy to I love golfing!

From 2009_08 Kyle Trip

I'm kidding of course. But in it's defense, golfing at the cabin is so cheap it might as well be free. Also watching Logan run around and golf is great fun to watch. I thought I'd post a couple of videos so you can watch the chaos yourself.


In addition to the golfing we spent a bunch of time on the beach making castles, breaking castles and driving trucks. Logan is SO FUN!

I must finish by saying that the week at the cabin was even better due to the company... I'm not just buttering up the in-laws so that they'll keep taking Evan (although I appreciate it!). It's always more enjoyable to be on holidays we people you like.
From 2009_08 Kyle Trip

Cheers

0 comments: