Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Back

Hard to believe, but after a lengthy procrastination, I've decided to post again... if not for me, but my one or two faithful readers who actually used it to keep track of our family.

I thought I would post of a recent event and then post about past events.  It'll be like a reverse year!

We spend the Remembrance Weekend down in Montana with Family. Twelve of us in fact!  It started with us then paired up with my brother, unpaired and then paired up again with both my Dad and Stacie's Folks.  What a show!  And we didn't charge admission.




We booked a cabin next to my brothers 10% ownership in Ptarmigan Village and had a grand time.  Lots of shopping, eating and watching Disney cartoons.  We even made it out for a quick hike.


It was a great weekend with family and I also got to pick up my new toy, a HP Chromebook 11.  I'll let you know how that adventure works out later!




1 comments:

fun time had by all!