Monday, January 08, 2007

New Year, New Blog

Well happy New Year Everyone! I guess this is the time where we make resolutions. Resolutions that avoid chocolate, couches, cookies and cake. Personally... I am too weak to buck the masses. I too will vow to lose weight, exercise more, eat better, recycle, reduce my carbon emissions, volunteer for some worthwhile organization, read more, learn a new language, get organized and shower at least once a week.

Or not.

Actually, I did manage one thing this year. I've always wanted to learn how to weld and starting next week, I'll be in an introductory MIG welding course. That's pretty sweet eh? The power to melt steel with extremely high voltages and amps! I'm looking forward to learning another skill for making crap that Dora can roll her eyes at. Any requests?

And for those of you looking for Logan, here's a little treat for ya!

I've started using google picasa rather than flickr. I'll post on how I like the google version for photo sharing.

From 2006_12 Logan...

2 comments:

Logan is so cute!!

and he's so pink!
tee hee!