Monday, February 05, 2007

Katsuta Kup

So my dad called me up saying he was looking at my blog. Said he wanted me to do a sin city picture for him. Sure I said, thinking what the heck is he talking about?!!? It's common knowledge that everyone has a dad who wants a cool picture of themselves holding a gun saying something "cheese-y". Turns out he wanted me to do something for his Judo tournament that's coming up pretty quick.

From Desktop
Messing around with a few buttons I layered in some red with a cool lighting effect to produce this! As well, my dad is planning on using it for the logo on the tournaments T-shirts. I wonder what the royalties are on something like that? Probably a free shirt?!
Regardless, if anyone is around and they want to watch, it's held in Raymond at the LDS Stake Centre. It's the large brown building on the left side, about the middle of the map.

0 comments: