Saturday, July 21, 2007

Dora's Race Day

Well in an effort to get fit Dora has taken up running. Yeah, who knew she'd like it?!? Colour me surprized... She ran in the Moonlight run (results here) and decided to sign up for Ladiesfest. I took a few shots of Dora and her mom as they got ready to run and figured I hustle down a bit later to watch them leave and arrive back.
Well, I managed to get there in time barely (had to go back for the camera) and since they said it would be 55min to 1hr before they would finish I figured I'd have lots of time to grab a quick bite and then snap a few pics. Nope. Look at the results for yourself (see results). I of course did not make it in time as they were TOO FAST! I was lucky to find a shot of them from the slideshow on the website. Looking good Marj!

2 comments:

i'm surprised you got a shot without motion blur. Those chicks are fast.

Watch out for those hot mamas!! Lookin' good ladies.