Saturday, August 25, 2007

Monkey see... Monkey do

So a funny thing happened the other day....Yup the three bro's got together for a little bike trip. No wife's, no kid's, no adult responsibility. Just three not so bright men with little regard for consequences, bodily aging and the effects of alcohol. Three brothers who use lines like "hold my beer and watch this" regularly. I'm surprized they let us out of their sights!
As you can see from the two time lapse photos, middle bro is getting the bigger air while the old bro is lucky not to crash. Oh don't worry... I do crash and yes... It leaves a mark. But hey what I lack in skill I make up for in shear disregards for the ravages of time. Meaning I still don't act my age. luckily little bro is no smarter, so I have someone who still thinks my ideas are good ideas "Oh yeah... I think you can make that. Easy!"
Even though we all got a few battle wounds from our bike trip, I must say that it truly was a blast. I expect that we'll be back out next year for a few trips instead of just one. I've already been negotiating with Dora on a new bike for next year.
On that note, if anyone can help me with that it would be greatly appreciated. I lack.... good negotiating skills at times. Jumping up and down and screaming "why not?" several times just doesn't seem to be cutting it.

1 comments:

Mark
Found your blog on the website. If your looking for a new bike, get a santa cruz heckler and get it at straight line in fernie. THere is no PST.
Wilco