Monday, October 22, 2007

Logan's Birthday

Well a year has come and passed and I am happy to say we all survived! Raising a child was a little harder than I expected and I'm sure those of you out there with kids will agree... It's a good thing they're cute sometimes! The first year highlights are many but here are a few that I remember quite well.
- the first time he peed (it was on me)
- the first time he fell asleep in my arms (he was so small)
- his first poo (not a pretty sight)
- our first outing (went x-country skiing)
- the first time we shared an espresso (OK he just had a cup but it was still fun)
- the first time we slept in a tent (can't wait till next summer)

It's been the best of times, it's been the worst of times. I have to thank the many folks out there that helped us along the way, especially the family on both sides that made sure we didn't crawl into a corner and cry ourselves to sleep. WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

Here are a few pictures from the birthday party.




1 comments:

I love your cake!!

Kendra