Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Halloween

Well our first Halloween has come and gone and I must say that at least 2 people in this family can pull off some wicked costumes!
I sadly did not dress up unless you count looking like I'm unemployed as a costume. Dora and Logan looked stellar I must say and should have won a prize, not that either of them should have candy...

We took a trip out to see the folks and they were excited to see the "little monkey" as usual. He did slow down enough for a few pics.
We also zipped out to see Dora's folks and of course the Marj was dressed to the nines! I personally thought she looked like Michael Jackson in smooth criminal but I was wrong.... again.... She is the missing blues brother! Can you tell?

1 comments:

Do I spy Crocs under that Snow White outfit? Well I never!