Monday, August 25, 2008

Kyle Saskatchewan Pt. 2

Well after our stop in Cypress Hills and the Great Sand Hills, we finally made it to the cabin. Clearwater lake is a small spring fed lake with a very high density of Roughrider fans! We spent the first day golfing. Yeah I know, me golfing, but this place is extreme! Eco-friendly with the oiled sand greens and no watering on the fairway. Did I mention the rough looks like well.... rough?




I think this place could start a new trend with everyone trying to be environmentally conscious.

The Lake was pretty relaxing with a little boating with Logan and some relaxing time spent in a chair with a beverage. Life can be pretty sweet if you stop to smell the canola.





All in all it was a pretty good week with some good times spent with family. It was nice to see Dora's extended family again and her grandma as well. I sometimes wonder what is gained by living the life I live with my opportunities that I never seem to have time for. Perhaps less opportunities and more time to partake would be a better choice.

Well I'll leave you with this parting shot.

0 comments: