Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Dry Spell

Well as of late, the weather has been dry and hot. Apparently this dry spell has extended to my bloggin'!

I'll try and update will a flurry of quick blogs about what has been keeping us so busy that I couldn't even write a blog post.

Today, I'll talk about our trip to the Zoo. We took Logan to the zoo which was pretty fun for everyone. We found a 2 for 1 coupon online so that saved us a cool 18 bucks and made it a cheap day (except if you factor in gas costs!). Logan enjoyed the animals and the ice cream. I enjoyed the company (looking for bonus points...).






Our adventure included a quick stop at Ikea and Lee Valley so it was a nice trip all around.


(rest of the pics can be found here)

2 comments:

Maybe a public blog isn't the best place for this comment but you guys (Dora and Marko) are both looking so trim! Looks like a fun day out for everyone. Bring on the next adventure!

I think a blog is a perfect spot for such wonderful comments. In fact I wish everyone would just leave random comments about how good we look!

Thanks!