Sunday, June 12, 2011

And this is where we're at.

So currently, we are knee and elbow deep in helping my parents renovate their new rental property and our new home while we're building our new house.  It needs a bit of work, so I thought I would post a few pics.  I was waiting till we had our good camera at the house, but the blackberry pics will have to do.




It's been going fine, but there is still a lot of work to do.  Sanding, more sanding, painting and of course there is that whole kitchen thing.
My parents ordered the new kitchen out of Great Falls, MT and it should be ready in a few more weeks.  I think once we get the painting done and the new kitchen in it will look lots better.  Until then, I'll continue with school and everything else.

Oh... I'll have to post as well about my Vegas trip!  Just got back from a conference in Vegas and I must say, what happens in Vegas doesn't always stay in Vegas!

1 comments:

That place looks eerily familiar...