Monday, January 14, 2013

Christmas

I love Christmas.  I know I've got the time off that many people don't have and for that I am thankful.  It was a great time to meet up with family and friends.




With the new house, we were able to get a sweet tree this year.  Thanks to the bro fro grabbing it for us.  I was on my boys ski trip and unable to pick it up with them.  We did have to do some major trimming on the two sides so it didn't take up as much room, but it didn't affect it's look. One of my favorite activities this Christmas was our Nerf wars.  We bought everyone a little Nerf gun for a stocking stuffer.  If you remember the noisy cricket from MIB, they were something like that.  This thing may be small, but it consistenly outshot the larger guns.








It made me think of the old Nerf wars at the UofL and Jody if I remember correctly.Thanks to the Vancouverites that came East for a visit and to all our family for making our first Christmas in our new house so memorable.





PS sweet toboggan in the background at our house eh?








0 comments: