Sunday, May 27, 2007

The week late "May-Long"

Well it's a week late, but here is our update for May Long Weekend. Funny thing is we didn't leave Lethbridge. How boring is that? NOT! We had some surprize visitors! Diedre and Jen! Diedre caught a seat sale and flew into Calgary. Then they packed up in a car and drove south to the promised land!
It was just like "old times"! We hung out, talked the talk, watched babies?!? Well OK, maybe that last one is a stretch but we did check out the "hot babes" back in the day... well at least I did. Speaking of hot babes, check out these hot momma's!
Even Diedre embraced the diapers, screaming and food tossing. Really I think it's just like her house up North, except her roommates aren't as cute!
Logan shared his toys and didn't complain even once!
It's crazy how fast these kids grow up! I'm looking at Julia thinking it won't be long before I watch Logan drive up to Calgary to go snowboarding with his friend Julia. At least I hope their "Just Friends"!!

As for the rest of us, well... I believe it involved a bottle of Yukon Jack (Diedre and I) and a breakfast at Humpty's. Funny how some things never change ;)

2 comments:

Jack came out to play with all the best folks and I wasn't there? Damn it!

Those are two cute babies.