Thursday, May 31, 2007

Check out the Sweet Shirt!

I had to post this shirt. How could I not? Plus he was wearing his bib like a cape, which I'll have you know is totally gonna be the new fad this year. Capes, how could they not come back in? Personally I won't be happy unless they make them from Gore-tex and put secret pocket in them!
The cool thing about digital is that your not afraid to take a lot of pic's and you eventually catch some interesting shots!
This kid is gonna have some sweet moves when he hit's the dance floor! It's like a bit of John Travolta mixed in with Carlton from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air!
I tell you. Some days he just melts your heart...

1 comments:

Actually I believe photo number three is Logan rolling his eyes at snap happy dad!
He shows definite surfing potential in photo number 2.