Thursday, December 06, 2007

Time moves on....

Well as time moves on we have to say goodbye sometimes. My grandmother passed away at the beginning of the week and it fell upon me to put together a slide show to remember her. It's funny how we remember people sometimes because she'll always be this old lady who laughed till you smiled and made a great bean okazu. I've yet to get it right but I keep trying. Anyways the funeral is this Saturday so I have to get back to work. Thought I would post a few pictures of the grandmother I never met. The first picture is for the folks on the Coast who check our blog regularly...

2 comments:

Sorry to hear the sad news, Marko.You're very lucky to have such great shots of her and your family over the years and generations. She was a formidable woman! The first picture was probably taken from Second Narrows Bridge looking back at the Lion's Gate Bridge.

The liitle boy Seiko is holding in the bottom photo is Mark's Dad.