Sunday, March 30, 2008

March Madness 5 of 5

Well I did it! 5 days and 5 posts! I hope at least one of them was interesting for you... So here is the last one for the month.

A creative example of REUSE

Along with many of my recycle based posts this week, I thought I would continue the trend with some pictures of our chariot mod. Normally you can buy a ski attachment, but it costs like 200 bucks! So with a little ingenuity, I made my own out of an old pair of skis that I had sitting around the garage. This first try wasn't perfect, I've got a few fixes to make but overall it ran great (of course we did tip over once, but Logan slept right though it!) for our maiden voyage. Look to see the revised version later next month.









Thanks for reading and see you all next month.

2 comments:

Again, where do we place our order?!?!

Yeah! Me too. I've wanted the ski attachment all winter but way too pricey! Nice work Marco!
JT