Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Cameras are heavy...

So this is for you mom...no pics sorry. You'll have to take my word for it.

Yesterday to clear our lungs from all the campfire and pine scented fresh air my good buddy and I decided to go for a little run around Stanley Park. I don't think that I had spent any time there since we went with Nana in 86. At least, I had a hard time remembering another time...anyway, we ran around the seawall and I got to check that off my list. It was beautiful. The cherry and magnolia trees are flowering and their petals litter the ground. The waves swell and crash into the beach. Gulls, loons even a raccoon in a tree; lots to see on the run. All of that distraction helped me to run my first consecutive 10k distance. In 70 minutes. Pretty fun. Today my goal is to walk around the little shops and get the kinks out.

1 comments:

Nice post Dora! I guess I get to see the pictures first ;)