Thursday, September 30, 2010

TMNT and the Shredder

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!  You got it right?  You may be wondering my reference to the early 90's and the evil villain, the shredder!  The school recently purchased a new scanner, a Fujitsu Canosnap S1500.  This sucker screams through paper like you wouldn't believe.  Scans double sided, with a document feeder.  I decided to try it out by taking it home and thinning our our filing cabinet.  Turns out I had old tax forms from when I first started working as well at credit card statements from the 90's, hence my above reference.  So after a quick run through the scanner, the documents were run through our shredder.  It ended up being quite the pile of stuff in the end!  I started inside, but the endeavor eventually needed me to head out to the garage.  Here are a few shots.

From 2010_09 Misc
From 2010_09 Misc
From 2010_09 Misc
From 2010_09 Misc
I think I might have done some serious harm to our shredder!  In the end it could only handle about one page at a time!

1 comments: