Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring??

The snow on the front lawn melted in a day. We could sail to the mailbox, not because of the wind but the level of the water in the gutter. I got to wear a shell and light fleece for a jacket today. AND the sun was shining. The birds supplement my alarm clock now. There are rubber boots instead of winter boots in my front closet...

Could it be? Could this really be the start of a new season? I don't know about you, but I am

FREAKING READY!!

Too subtle?
I thought n0t.

1 comments:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ready. I'm braced for another snowfall or two, but I'm daring to hope that we're done with cold snaps.
Congratulations on your lot purchase. If you're interested, I have a bunch of stories/pointers for building. We should chat sometime.
And, arguably, Raymond is a great place to grow up.