Sunday, January 08, 2012

Happy New Years!

Happy New Years to all you out there, not living in LOMAH.  It's been a year of fewer postings (The count is actually 80 if you include the 24 posts on our other blog) and busy like I can't remember.

To sum up the year, there's been family stress, selling, moving, home construction, new job for Dora and numerous others.  We are hoping that the new year can bring some good news and less new.  We're actually hoping to settle into some normality this year.  The new house should be ready this spring and Dora will be finishing her first year at a new school with a new course load.

For resolution this year, I decided to jump out with 3, hoping that I stick to at least one.

1.  More exercise.  This is primarily supported by Judo I hope, with some weightlifting too.  Also number 2 should help.

2.  Waterton.  We live so close, yet this fall, we failed to deliver.  I want to make it a goal to get to Waterton at least once a month this spring.

3.  Friends.  Have'm.  Don't see'em.  Want to make a concious effort to visit with our local friends.  I was thinking dinner invites to be handed out once a month to refresh on news and kinship.

Well, you can judge the results I guess as the posts should show if I'm being successful or not this year.


0 comments: