Monday, February 13, 2012

Double Duty

Last weekend Dora and I took a trip down to Whitefish for two reasons.  To pickup some appliances and to get some skiing in.  It was a perfect blend of the two.  Day one we picked up our stove and range hood.

This is the cooktop:  Thermador : Sgs304fs 30 Masterpiece Gas Cooktop

And this is our range hood:  The Zephyr Hurricane AK2536
I'm pretty happy with both, even though they're still in boxes.  I spent far too much time trying to decide what I wanted, but in the end, I'm happy.  Plus I'm happy with the money we saved!  around $1000 just on these two alone!

As for the skiing, we spent a balanced day between the hill and the lounge.  We decided we wanted to leave early so we only got lift tickets for the bunny hill.  For $19 bucks you get access to 3 chair lifts and two blue runs.  That's a pretty good deal if you only want to ski for an hour or two!  Both Dora and I spent some time on Tele skis.



These were all pictures before the beverage and nachos!  It only got better.

0 comments: