Saturday, November 18, 2006

Off on a Tangent

Well as it has been well documented, I am a gearhead. True, true as far as addictions go it could be worse. Here is a frivilous piece of gear that I have this strange yearning to own. It comes from a company called "civilian labs". With a name so scientific, how could I not want one!
I'm sure every boy has dreamed of being part of some elite tactical force... or a Ninja. This would involve the quick access to gear and equipment. As their website states "it promotes the ergonomic cross-body reach for items in confined spaces such as vehicles" and "Content-specific modules and harness configure in 6 ways which you choose to suit the task or situation". Perfect for an urban tactical dad!
With so many content-specific modules it would seem that it would be near impossible to choose one! However, with much wasteful use of time and Internet, I decided on the tech-recon model. I consider this one of those guilty pleasures that I dream of but will probably never own. Feel free to contribute to the marko polo urban explorer fund.

2 comments:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Its on sale from $55.99 to $54.99. Thats a great deal. You should get it