Thursday, December 14, 2006

Tis the Season

Well here we are, 2 months with Logan! It seems like forever in more ways than one. Regardless if you look at the positives or negatives, it's been a hell of a ride so far! Dora and I look at ourselves everyday and question our sanity. Once in the morning and once in the evening.

This week we put up our Christmas tree and Logan's first tree! Pretty sweat eh? My youngest brother picked up the tree for us in the forest reserve. I'm not sure but I bet a chainsaw, a 4X4 and a case of beer were involved in cutting this beauty down! Welcome to Southern Alberta!

If you look closely you can find two Star Trek ornaments on the tree. Here's a where's Waldo for ya. Dora is a bit of a freak, so which two "TNG" Characters can be found on the tree? Can you see my cool ornament?

*TNG stands for the next generation, this would post-date Spock and Kirk, and post-date Archer on chronological timelines, but pre-date Archer on Syndication timelines!

2 comments:

I know! I know! It's the mighty Captain Jean-Luc and the handsome commander William Riker.