Sunday, February 10, 2008

Blogging from Puerto Vallarta

Well, here I am writing a post from the comforts of 25 degree weather. Considering it was about -25 when we left, that's a 50 degree change. Could explain the bizarre lobster-like color I'm turning. I guess I could have listened to Dora, but I prefer to rely on my awesome common sense and genetics. Apparently both failed me today.
Regardless, the weather has been great and the "all-inclusive" is living up to it's name. I don't think this lifestyle can be healthy for extended periods of time... kind of like a diet of bacon. It seems like a good idea but in practice a little less enjoyable on the body and soul. In fact I think they have bacon available for every meal...
We're currently making plans for the week and the girls have got some ideas. Of course so do the boys. The girls have worked out a day trip to a wonderful island called Las Caletas which looks fantastic and the Bro and I were thinking of a night with the Matadors! With any luck we'll keep everyone up to date.
As for postcards, I figure if you email your requests to my account iwaasa (at) gobot (dot) com we will be happy to oblige. So you put in a little effort and we'll do the same between the cerveza!
And for the family to keep tabs on us, we're in room 2219 at the Sol Melia.

Haste la vista!

5 comments:

Nice to see you lost your caveman look in Mexico. Just so you know it is -2 here. I also had a great breakfast with the parents however we paid. Sounds like you are having fun. Wish we were invited hehehehe. Talk ta ya soon.

Love the cold Iwaasa's

Actually I do believe you were invited. Too bad it didn't work out for ya.

I am so jealous!! I definitely should have come along!! Oh yea, was I invited?

I wish I was there to! To bad I have a cheap husband :) You guys look like you are having a blast. This is a great time of year to go!

I liked to beard. I wish Seth would grow his back.

The place looks beautiful, and you guys look so relaxed and happy. Have a fantastic time! But seriously now, be generous with the sunscreen! And the Pina Coladas!
-m