Monday, February 11, 2008

Puerto Vallarta Pt.II

Well it appears we are surviving with smiles on our faces as you can see by the wonderful family shot of my brother. I can't guarantee they always look this way!!
We have found our spot in the pool where we head to on a regular basis and it's nice that this part of the pool is shallow enough for the kids to play. Bro has been great with the kids, much like a big jungle gym! Logan has appreciated the distraction away from his folks!


We're all adjusting to the life of leisure (just in time to head home) and have gotten out for a few activities. The bro and his wife did some diving in Las Caletas and we hung out on the beach and did some snorkeling. It was a nice break from the constant barrage of peddlers and hotel life as there were less people here and it was much quieter. Dora and I tried our luck at snorkeling but our time ran short and we did not get our fill. This is something we'll have to try again.




As well, Bro and I got out to the bullfight tonight. Having never been I thought it would be nice to experience something new and "cultural". I must say an interesting example of culture. This is something that Micheal Vick's would like to try I'm sure!


It was full of suprizes and of course blood! Not recommended for those who.... well really I can't recommend it to anyone. That's not to say it wasn't an experience, but it was not the easiest thing to watch at times. Regardless I have watched the Matadors and experienced something truly Mexican.

I hope to get one more post in before we leave so thanks to all those who read the posts and see you when we get back!

3 comments:

Google is AMAZING. I just booked a trip to Puerto Vallarta and googled "puerto vallarta dora" to see if they had anything Dora the Explorer related down there. I told my 3 year old we're going to the place Dora was from and now she's on a mission. :) Anyway, I found your blog. We'll be staying at the same hotel, so thanks for the pics and tips! Any other words of advice are appreciated. Thanks again. John y2k deuce [at] hot mail ~dot~ com

Can't figure out your email. Are the spaces in your name underscores or periods?

y2kdeuce@hotmail.com