Friday, February 15, 2008

Puerto Vallarta : the finale

Well, the last couple of days just flew by and we leave tomorrow. I must say that I'm starting to enjoy this "all-inclusive" trip. In the past, most of my trips are planned with activities every day that involve driving to and from and typically end up being long days. This is the first vacation where there was no driving and a fair amount of time lounging around.
I can honestly say that I’m leaving this place more relaxed than when I arrived. I found some enjoyable new activities while here. Snorkeling turned out to be a fun pastime and easily accessible from the beach at the resort. I was able to see plenty of fish, including the puffer fish that has spikes all over it. I was too chicken to touch it with my hand to see if I could get it to puff out! Maybe next time I’ll give it a try.
Tomorrow our flight leaves at 8PM so we have a full day before we leave. Plans are to head to town for on last round of shopping and then to the airport. I’ve got this sweet gift for my bro at home (the cold one) who now has two kids and couldn’t make the trip.

Don’t worry bro! Next time we’ll get the whole crew on vacation! We arrive home around midnight at will do the drive back South to LOMAH, as long as the roads are good. Love you guys and see you soon!

1 comments:

Looking forward to seeing ya. I just finished a bout of the pukies and managed to make my eye bleed again. The family remains well thank god. Looks like you guys are having a great time. See ya soon travel safe.

Love the not so cold Iwaasa's.