Monday, January 25, 2010

2010.... Passing the Torch

If your old like me, you might have a forgotten memory, shrouded in relics from the 1988 Olympics. My memory is kind of shoddy, so I can summarize mine with 3 things; Petro Canada Glasses, Eddie the Eagle and SunIce Jackets.



Makes me wonder what this year will bring?


Like many people across Canada, we went out to watch the torch one route to Vancouver. For you LOMAH members out there my congratulations/condolences for the sheer excitement and chaos that must be Vancouver. Feel free to do something that will get you on TV or the Newspaper so we can see it here!

Our outing to Coalhurst was uneventful so sadly, we won't be making the news with our activity, but I thought I would post a few pictures from the day. We were playing around with a new lens and it did a decent job outside.
From 2010_01 Olympic Torch
From 2010_01 Olympic Torch
From 2010_01 Olympic Torch
From 2010_01 Olympic Torch
From 2010_01 Olympic Torch

1 comments:

Well, Jenn is making such a big spectacle that you'll see her in the opening ceremonies...should be front and center for her part!