Monday, January 11, 2010

"Man"essorizing

Men aren't known for their accessorizing and there is good reason. See below

From 2009_12 Misc. Pictures
Facial hair is a wonderful thing.... allows us males to change our appearance, kind of like how women go in for a new haircut. Most men would have the same haircut from high school if;

a.) it was possible (sorry for those that lack the ability)
b.) was cheap (who wants to pay 30 bucks for a haircut!)
c.) they never got married (women seem to want to go out into public)


There are a still a few people out there that have managed this, but I think they still live at home and play dungeons and dragons.

Regardless, I was involved in a contest at school and grew out my facial hair. After a good three months I did reach a "Grizzly Adams" beginner stage. Makes me wonder how long it took to grow his.

I decided to play around with the beard after a quick visit to www.beards.org/ where I found a variety of choices. I thought I would post a few of them.

So in closing... "Man"essorizing & facial hair, an experiment that left a few people in this house smiling.


From 2009_12 Misc. Pictures

3 comments:

Freakin awesome! I wish I had been around to see them in person!

Still make me laugh - a lot!

Love the icicles. I have my beard back on, but am having a hard time getting any ice growth here on the west coast. The island ski hill has a 385cm base so I have got a few there, but not the same as the well earned -40 ice. Love the facial hair experiments. Next time, just leave the Tom Selleck stach. It makes you feel really greasy.