Monday, November 15, 2010

Belated Birthday

With October being a rather crazy month, I didn't hit my monthly quota and missed an important posting so I thought I would start my November posting with a belated birthday post.

Dora posted her birthday extravaganza, so I figure I should post Logan's.  My big boy turned 4 this year!  The years have screamed by and each year has brought more fun and joy to Fatherhood.  Hard, but fun.  I really can't imagine life without kids now, something you truly can experience through the eyes of an uncle or aunt.  I highly recommend it, not just to drag others into the life-long commitment that cannot be bartered, sold or traded away and is forever yours, but because I'd love to drag others into the cult called "kids".

Dora outdid herself again with a sweet-a$@ cake that was stellar!  Logan has been getting into Lego so we did a clutch powers cake (that's the lego movie character) that looks kinda like han solo, an equally cook cake idea!

From 2010.09 Victoria Trip
I've got to also mention that the black icing was also a nice touch and it seemed to go well with everyones' ouftits!
From 2010.09 Victoria Trip
From 2010.09 Victoria Trip
From 2010.09 Victoria Trip
The rest of the party was a super hero potpourri of batman, spider-man and superman.  It seems that we've moved beyond the cute Disney phase and onto the land of DC and Marvel!  Time to pull out my comic collection!

0 comments: