Saturday, October 14, 2006

Baby iTunes

Day 2:

We survived a day and it's been full of some pretty amazing stuff! I think this is the first time in my life where I got up at 3:45 in the morning and was happy about it.
We are doing well as a family and I am home for a quick nap and to grab a few things before we head home tomorrow. It's been non-stop action as I've learned to swaddle a baby, change a diaper, help get a baby to latch, sleep on a hospital chair and eat cafeteria food. Sweet Action!
For those that want more details, we have decided on a middle name

Logan Toru I.
7lbs, 2oz
Born 5:18AM Oct 13th, 2006
Normal looking (that's assuming you think my brothers look normal)
Eats when awake, which is not very often.

Thanks to everyone for the comments of love and support. Thanks to you guys (Moms and Dads) we love and appreciate your support, Thanks to rocco and liminal for the flowers and the rest of our babysitters....

I mean family and friends.

Lastly, as the posting might suggest, we have been using my ibook to play music while feeding or to drown out other sounds in the hospital.
We are looking for songs to add to our baby Logan playlist, so suggestions are welcome. So for we have

Nina Simone -Ne Me Quitte Pas
Bobby Darin - Beyond the Sea
Harry Connick Jr. - It had to be you

and our favorite! Wonderboy by Tenacious D. For those that know, we called Dora's bump "wonder boy" throughout her pregnancy. As I was looking for songs in iTunes I happened across it. I must say, I truly wonder where wonderboy gets his powers. For he hath cast a spell upon us!

P.S. Tenacious D is a band that may require viewer's discretion. Nothing wrong with the song wonderboy, but some people may be offended by some of their other content. Clickers beware.

2 comments:

Re: baby tunes, look for "Dat Dere" performed by Oscar Brown Jr. If you can't find it, let me know.

Kelly.

...also, Claire REALLY likes "Fever" as performed by Michael Buble.