Sunday, October 01, 2006

Thanksgiving


The turkey came early this year as family is unavailable next weekend. If I wasn't 38 weeks pregnant already, the dinner would've provided stretch marks. The nameless being that currently resides south of my breastbone danced all through dinner. A true omnivore - just like dad - dances for food. It was the creme brule that stole the show though. So good! A nice addition to the traditional pumpkin pie.

This Cuc Vampire came along for the ride yesterday. We had a great day, hiking in Waterton. Nothing too tough, a walk along Cameron Lake to the platform at the almost end of the lake. So nice and cool for hiking...and the colours are spectacular right now! Lomah is the place to be...

3 comments:

Yay! I'm so very glad you folks started a blog! I want baby news at steady intervals now. Sounds like you're both fine and excited. Dora, you still working?

wow my first comment! Ahhhh... This is my first day of no work. I have to admit that I like it. Although, I may be craving conversation by the end of the week.

Pretty cool - do your fangs glow in the dark?
Yeah, that's right. Your Mom is actually commenting on a Blog site!
Nothing is impossible.