Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Golden Shower


Yup... it was bound to happen. The little man showered me with his "little man. As I was performing a change, being dissapointed that he hadn't let loose in over 16hr as the doctor had recommended I was trying to decide if I should be calling someone, when he made up for lost time.
Using my Ninja-like reflexes, I dodged the main onslaught of the two foot fountain. My head snapped back so fast I thought I got whiplash. I watched the urine dance across the sky like a water show in Vegas. Soon like Vegas, the show ended and the tourists moved along.
As I looked around surveying the damage, I noticed my Ninja reflexes had failed me. Alas I had taken shrapnel.


Mark's Baby Rule #1: Safety glasses are not just for science labs.

4 comments:

Hey guys, Congratulations!!!
Jenny and I are SOOOO happy for ya's. As would be expected Logan's a fine lookin' lad, and you both look really happy - Jenny and I are thrilled!

I'm very glad to see that he's already been Touque'd out in true LOMAH fashion - lovely :)

Can't wait to see you both and to meet the new little fellow!

Love ya's,

Mike and Jenny

PS. Oh yeah, uhm, the mellow-yellow warning shot the little man gave you Mark? THAT'S AWESOME!!!!
I already love this little guy :)

Wait till he poops in the bath tub!!

hey guys congrats from the nishima family. (sorry didnt have any cool code names like everyone else, we keep in contact so little that i don't even remember peoples real names let alone code)

we thought you looked so happy in the summer but I'm sure you'll agree nothing compares to holding your new little one....or watching them urinate on you.

as many know we're also prego and looking to have a little girl in march. that said we can have an arranged marriage and have the first "3/8" jap-whitie we know.-

can't wait to meet logan!!

jody, kami, jeff, max

Greetings Marko Polo

Logan has quite the aim already and I've just left for work til Christmas. I WONDER what he has next on his mind?? Anyways I have found my song to contribute to Logans itunes. I feel its a wonderful life lesson for his growing years. Simple Man by Silverstein! If you don't have it I will msn it to you next time I'm on the net.

Take care Iwaasa Family
Lots of Love Your Shooter Sister