Tuesday, October 10, 2006

It happened so fast...

Well, the weekend of thanksgiving is over and the week of left overs begins. After killing the day chatting with D and margarita I thought I'd better whip something up for dinner. Yup, that's right, I was cooking again. I was craving pizza - which always gives me heartburn - but I jumped in anyway. A quick search on the internet revealed an easy to follow recipe and the dough was started...with whole wheat flour of course. Denali and I headed out for a few extra toppings while the dough was rising - it's like I knew what I was doing! Not likely. We got home and Marko was back from work, though still working. Denali and I sliced and diced and the dough actually worked out - miracles never cease to amaze. For toppings, we had the usual cheese, basil (FRESH), tomato, green pepper, black olives, mushrooms and what separates these pizzas from the rest was the carnivorous portion, the turkey!! Yup, a thanksgiving pizza. What better way to eat leftovers. Sorry no photos available. I was too hungry. It all happened so fast. Who has time to get a camera when the ooey gooey cheese is hot and ready to be consumed?

1 comments:

Sounds delicious! Now I'm craving pizza.