Sunday, July 05, 2009

1 week and holding at DEFCON 4

Well it's been a week since the birth of Evan, our newest clan member and things are holding out pretty good so far. Dora is not getting much sleep, but surviving. Interestingly enough this is a good thing as it means that Evan is eating great and gaining weight quickly. An Iwaasa that likes to eat.... how odd?!? I'm managing Logan which I think is very similar to what a Hollywood agent does. My client is noisy, doesn't listen, gets into trouble and is constantly making outrageous demands of me. What can I say.... my commission is full of smiles and hugs. I've been keeping him outside as much as possible and the weather has been great too. Here are a few highlights from the week, including Canada Day out in Raymond.

Parade day in Raymond.. Folks new house as well! You can play where's Waldo and find all the family members.

From 2009_06 Evan Iwaasa

From 2009_06 Evan Iwaasa

From 2009_06 Evan Iwaasa


Evan at Home. I love Logan's new outfit and his ability to help out.

From 2009_06 Evan Iwaasa

From 2009_06 Evan Iwaasa

From 2009_06 Evan Iwaasa

From 2009_06 Evan Iwaasa

From 2009_06 Evan Iwaasa

Logan relaxing. With a magazine like that how can you not want to have kids? It's a perfect excuse to buy toys for "someone else"
From 2009_06 Evan Iwaasa

Next week will bring some new challenges.... stop by for a visit to be part of them or see you next week on the blog for more.

1 comments:

Thanks for the photos. Glad to hear that all continues to be well. I sure wish I could visit next week!