Monday, July 13, 2009

Week 2... Should I up the Defcon?

Another good week hs gone by, but a rough night for Dora resulted in me sleeping on the couch with Evan from about 1:3- to 4:30 in the morning. Oddly it was quite comfortable until I tried to move my head and noticed the rather uncomfortable kink that had developed. From what I recall I was pretty out of it when I hit my regular pillow.

From 2009_07 Evan 1st Month

From 2009_07 Evan 1st Month

Other than that it's been pretty regular, like Metamucil for parenting with the exception of Logan who is anything but regular. With visits to grandma and my parenting he hasn't seen a regular schedule since school has ended. Personally, I doing alright with it.
With a week like this one should probably grout a bathroom right? Perfect as we thought the same thing.

See you next week.
From 2009_07 Misc Pictures

From 2009_07 Misc Pictures

From 2009_07 Misc Pictures

1 comments:

you WHAT??? You grouted the bathroom. Of course you did! And it looks spectacular, but you're still crazy!