Saturday, July 25, 2009

Steve's Machine

My bro has asked me to build a new machine for him and since he really doesn't do email, I'm posting stuff here for him to look at.

The first thing is a new case. This truly decides the look and feel for the new machine. Here are my initial offerings. I've gone with 3 different companies to start.

NZXT Tempest





















NZXT Guardian 921





















Coolmaster Storm Scout





















Coolmaster Haf 922























Coolmaster makes a good case with a selection here as well as NZXT which are here.

Newly added are some Gigabyte cases. The sumo looks quite nice but is at the top end for what I'd pay for a case. I like the simple look and attention to detail.




















More Gigabyte cases can be seen here.

Other than these cases, there are tons to look at here.

Good luck choosing bro!

0 comments: