Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Christmas Spirit

Funny how things change... for the 5 years we've been in this house, we had a grand total of 2 strings of those new LED Christmas lights. This year I think we expanded it by about 300%.

We now have 4 more strings of lights, with me needing to buy one more set for our sad cedar in the corner. I've always had a disliking towards the LED lights as they don't remind me of my early years and Christmas. This year, they have these newer ones that are larger and have a softer glow. Perhaps energy conservation and Christmas can go together!

From 2009_12 Christmas


Oh yeah... one month to go!

1 comments:

Yay for the larger lights too! When I heard they were coming out this year I was stoked; I'm soooo nostalgic for the old-school lights.
Looks great!