Sunday, November 22, 2009

Halloween pics

My friends on the west coast inspired me with their Halloween posting. This was the first year that Logan as old enough to run door to door and go trick or treating so it was an exciting year for us. Dora found this awesome homemade pumpkin costume on kijiji for cheap and we unleashed the mad terror on Coalhurst (with adult supervision of course).

From 2009_10 Halloween

We also got into the spirit and carved a few pumpkins as well. Considering I can't remember the last time I actually carved a pumpkin, I think I did pretty good. Originally, Dora was suppose to carve one, but due to her ability to provide for Evan.... I did the work.

From 2009_10 Halloween

From 2009_10 Halloween

While our endeavors were admirable, the neighbors might have outdone us... especially if your a Canucks fan. This one's for Eric.

From 2009_10 Halloween

0 comments: