Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Montana Camels... and I don't mean the Cigarettes

Well with a bit of luck and some help from the grandparents, we scooted across the border for some R&R and shopping in Whitefish, Montana. The cousin has a cabin there and we managed to borrow it for a few nights. I took an extra day off work and presto! A long weekend.

Things were awesome, weather was questionable at times but good times were had. Here are a few pictures from the trip.

From 2009_11 Whitefish Trip

From 2009_11 Whitefish Trip

From 2009_11 Whitefish Trip

From 2009_11 Whitefish Trip

Oh Camel...right. By odd stroke of luck I came across this odd site. Who knew?

1 comments:

I like your blog sprint to the finish Marko! I keep meaning to join in the fun but haven't had a second yet. Keep a look out - it will happen soon. Oh, and your weekend away looks beautiful! Lucky you guys!