Monday, November 30, 2009

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish...

Well the "November Run" has come to an end with this last posting. In a flurry of postings I managed to squeeze in 14 postings this month. A new record! I looked back over the past 4 years and my previous best was 12. 4 years!


It's funny how something snowballs into something more than what it began as. I started this to share Logan's birth and now it's sort of become a forum for dialog with a few friends and my primary way of sharing our changing life with everyone. Man has life changed over these past 4 years! 2 kids, a Masters degree, a growing group of friends (we're just reproducing.... don't worry I haven't expanded my circle of friends) who have had weddings, kids and significant moves in just 4 years.

I miss my friends who are now scattered all over this globe, from the orient to the coast. Wherever you are, we're holding down the fort here in LOMAH so feel free to come back home anytime.

Thanks to Liminal Me and Adventures on the West Coast for playing along with me this month. See you in December.

0 comments: