Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Snow Day

Oh those glorious words.  They hold a special place in my heart.  Perhaps because I'm a teacher, perhaps because I hear them less often (no global warming eh?).  Regardless of the reason behind the magic, I was blessed with those words this morning.  One crazy night of snow changed the dry spring landscape of LOMAH back into a winter wonderland.  Schools were closed, streets were chaotic and my bed was warm and inviting!  Happy day.


Eventually, the boys decided to end our dreamy slumber and we awoke with a bonus day before us.  What to do?  SNOWMAN!

In all seriousness, it was quite a dump and wet heavy snow too!  My arm is still sore from shoveling the driveway.  In fact the highway 4 South to the border was closed in the morning as road crews were having problems moving the snow with graters.

Here are a few more pics from our day. 

0 comments: