Monday, October 11, 2010

Victoria - Race time

We arrived in Vic and headed to bed after a nice chat with the Wilsons. In the morning Dora headed off to a baby shower for Meg Huston and I met Jody at the pool with the boys. It was a pretty sweet facility, with this odd swirling whirlpool. Honestly, Logan only went under for a second! After a quick change into a life jacket, he was ready to go again, gotta jump right back in right?
We then went for lunch at this sweet all you can eat Chinese buffet where it cost 4 bucks to feed both kids! Sweet deal! The rest of the day was uneventful with Dora staying downtown with the "Sisters" for race day and I stayed at Wilsons and put the kids to sleep.
Jenn offered to watch the kid at that point, so I headed out for beverages with the crew. There must have been 9 of us, so good times ensued. Not so smart on my part, I didn't make it home till 4am. My bad. That will make for an early race day. I wonder if the kids are old enough to get ready themselves?
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

0 comments: