Friday, December 31, 2010

Paris: Day 4

It is officially 2011 here in Paris and I think this is the first blog post for 2011 and it's in another country to boot! In fact this trip represents the first postings to LOMAH off the continent.  It has been a whirlwind tour with Dora and I barely touching ground before we are whisked away back to Canada.  In fact, we just finished packing for our return flight home in 8hr, with our hotel departure in 4hr!





 Today was a "Work" day with Dora and I in a conference for the morning, learning about how to be a good group leader for an EF tour.  It was surprizing how much good information I got from the people giving the conference.  Things to think about over the next few months.
Our free time after the conference was consumed with walking the streets of Paris, shopping and cafe life.   I think these pictures capture it quite well.



After our free time we met back up with the group to head out for supper and our New Years festivity.  We ended up at a pub called the Great Canadian Pub that was full of Canadian memorabilia such as what follows.

If you can't make out the Ryder pride, then too bad for you!  It would have been perfect if Canada had won their hockey game and there were less foreigners and more Canadians at the bar.  Why do I have to deal with Americans in my pub!
We headed back to our hotel a little before 1AM as Dora and I were both tired.  It was a quick ride back on the Metro and done.  Now if we can get a few hours sleep, it would be perfect.
See you all soon on day 4!

0 comments: