Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Here we go again.

After some builder changes, we've decided to go with another builder, river ridge homes.  They were able to offer a better price and we're confident that the quality will be equal to or better than the other builder.  Obviously it's like comparing apples to oranges, but their enthusiasm is at a level, higher than ours.  That's a good start I think.

They work with mack designs consultants, an architect/designer.  We've  redone our house, past the second revision, on to the third.  It's gone back and forth a few times in layout and orientation, but I think we're coming close now.  I thought I would post the second revision since we are still waiting on the third.

I'm pretty happy with the garage on this one!  Feedback is of course, always welcome.

0 comments: