Sunday, May 23, 2010

Accountability

Marco will no doubt be posting about our pretty awesome May long weekend. He will supply pictures and witty captions. I don't want to steal his thunder. I just wanted to say that training has started. For real. My first 1/2 marathon is 20 weeks away from today. I have signed up to run this race with my 2 sisters-in-law and good friend. We will be each others motivation and support. I'm really looking forward to it. So I just wanted to throw it out there that I ran my 10 k today around the Waterton townsite. I thought about a trail but decided against it because I am afraid of bears. The wind was pushing the lake into big waves just like the ocean. Victoria is going to be great. Running along the ocean is beautiful and fairly flat. Yipee! 11k next week. Anyone want to run with me and Denali?

0 comments: