Tuesday, May 18, 2010

And the winner is...

Well, not me. But I am still really happy with how things turned out this weekend. Marco has filled you in on the specifics of the weekend so I won't repeat that. I just wanted to throw out my final time in the 12 k race...

Place  Gun Time   Race#   Name    Div/Tot   Div    City             Net Time   Pace
222   1:24:06.97  1135  S.IWAASA  93/235   F3039  Lethbridge AB    1:22:45.00  6:54
So yipee for me. I love how my overall place (222 out of 595) is the same as a certain house number. Maybe next time I can gun for 213!

So thanks for the positive energy and all the encouraging texts prior to the big day. The hills were big and the sun was hot...It meant a lot knowing that you knew what I was doing and that you believed in me.

1 comments:

oh, that's so awesome!!! Look at your place in the division, too, yeow! I'm glad you had such a good race - it bodes well for RVM! I was thinking of you all day, so thanks to both you and Mark for posting info so quickly post-race.